DATE: 4-5:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 6, 2017
EVENT: "A New Look at an Old Issue: Implications of North Korea's Provocations"
The discussions in the University of Michigan International Institute round table will touch on the larger implications, such as what lessons North Korea provide regarding inter-state cooperation, international law, and geopolitics of Northeast Asia. This aims to use North Korea as a mirror to assess where we are and the general state of the world.
Panelists for the round table are:
- Robert Axelrod, Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy and Department of Political Science
- Kristina Daugirdas, Michigan Law School
- Sara Pozzi, College of Engineering's Department of Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
- Inyeop Lee, Spring Arbor University
- John Park, Harvard Kennedy School
PLACE: 1010 Weiser Hall, 500 Church St., Ann Arbor
SPONSORS: Nam Center for Korean Studies, Department of Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences, Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies