Browse all experts
- Professor, School of Social Work
- Nationally known expert in the area of family violence, including traumatic effects of domestic abuse, abuser types and treatment, attitudes of professionals toward domestic violence, and dating violence prevention programs.
- Recent publications have centered on physician detection of domestic abuse, post-traumatic stress of battered women, police arrests of battered women, and child custody decisions in families with wife abuse.
- Has served as program evaluator of services for men who batter, battered women and their children.
- Is co-director of the U-M Interdisciplinary Research Program on Violence Across the Lifespan.
Office Phone: (734) 763-6415
News Service Contact: Jared Wadley