Browse all experts
- Holcim (US) Professor of Sustainable Enterprise
Corporate strategies on environmental protection, sustainability, Business Adm.; Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Can discuss business strategies for environmental protection.
- Research deals with change within institutional and cultural systems, as applied toward understanding the cultural and managerial implications of environmental protection and social sustainability for industry.
- Previously worked for the US Environmental Protection Agency, Metcalf & Eddy, the Amoco Corporation, and T&T Construction and Design, Inc.
- Can talk about both corporate strategies that address climate change and green construction.
Office Phone: (734) 763-9455