Browse all experts
- Assistant Professor, Physics
Theoretical Particle Physics, Physics
- Studies extensions of the Standard Model of particle physics, including questions such as: What makes up the dark matter? How do the observed particles get their masses? Why is gravity so weak when compared with the other forces? What explains the excess of matter over antimatter in our universe?
- Works to connect models of new physics with their signatures at upcoming and on-going experiments.
- Is working to understand the theoretical implications of Large Hadron Collider data.
- Researches connections between particle physics and cosmology.
Office Phone: 734-763-5270
News Service Contact: Nicole Casal Moore